您当前位置:益考传媒 >> 表演 >> 表演台词与剧本 >> 浏览文章


表演专业:阿甘正传电影经典台词

    Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.

  (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)

  There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.

  (通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西)

  His back’s as crooked as a politician.

  (他的背跟政客一样弯曲)

  Sometimes we all do things that just don’t make no sense.

  (有时候人都会做没道理的事)

  Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)

  If God intended everybody to be the same, he’d given all braces on our legs. Don’t ever let anybody tell you they’re better than you.

  I was just showing him a thing or two on the guitar.

  (我只是弹两下给他看)

  It must be hard being a king.

  (王一定很不好当)

  Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)

  Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)

  I could run like the wind blows.

  (我跑起来像风一样快)

  Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far, far, far away from here.

  Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far, far, far away from here.

  I don’t know why I love you. But I do.

  You are no different than anybody else is.(你和别人没有任何的不同)

  President: Congratulations. How do you feel?

  Gump: I got to pee.

  Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)

  Excellent careers for excellent young men.

  (美国陆军——有志青年的最好出路)

  Drill Sergeant: Gump, what’s your sole purpose in this army?

  Gump: To do whatever you tell me, Drill Sergeant!

  Drill Sergeant: God damn it, you’re a goddamn genius! That’s the most outstanding answer I’ve ever heard. You must have a goddamn IQ of 160. You’re goddamn gifted, Private Gump. (这班长说话太经典了)

  I fit in the army like one of them round pegs.

  (我在军中如鱼得水)

  If it wasn’t a fine enlisted man, I’d recommended you for O.C.S, Private Gump. You’re going to be a general someday! Now disassemble your weapon and continue!

  Give her a big hand. (鼓励她)

  How many roads must a man walk down before you can call him a man?

  and how many times must the cannon balls fly before they’re forever banned?

  You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)

  If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.

  (你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)

  Dan: what’s wrong with your lips?

  (你嘴唇怎么了?)

  Bubba: I was born with big gums, sir!

  (长官,我天生厚嘴唇)

  Dan: well, you better tuck that in! Gonna get that caught on a trip wire.

  (那你最好把那缩回去,免得触动地雷)

  There’s one item of G.I.gear that can be the difference between life and death.

  (大兵之间只有一种区别,就是活大兵与死大兵之别)

  Lieutenant Dan was always getting these funny feelings about a rock or a trail or the road, so he’d tell us to get down, shut up!

  Little bitty stinging rain, and big old fat rain, rain that flew in side every ways

  (牛毛细雨,瓢泼大雨,横扫的暴雨)

  Split everything right down the middle.

  (一切都平分)

  I gotta find Bubba! (阿甘太仗义了)

  I want to go home (我想回家)Bubba的遗言

  It made me look like a duck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)

  America owes you a debt of gratitude, son.

  (孩子,美国对你感激不尽)

  That’s so right on, man! You said it all.

  (说的太对了,你一语中的!)

  I would never hurt you, Jenny!

  Jenny: why are you so good to me?

  Gump: you’re my girl! (个人觉得这是最感人的一句)

  Jenny: I’ll always be your girl.

  That’s one small step for a man, a giant leap for mankind.

  (那只是我的一小步,却是人类的一大步)

  阿甘从中国回来,参加一个电视访谈,以下的对话能从一个侧面反映出当时甚至也是现在很多美国人对于中国的认识

  Gump: in the land of China…people hardly got nothing at all.

  John Lennon: no possessions?

  Gump: and in China they never go to church.

  John Lennon: no religion, too?

  Host: hard to imagine.

  John: well, it’s easy if you try, Dick.

  Dan: Have you found Jesus yet, Gump?

  Gump: I didn’t know I was supposed to be looking for him, sir!(甘式幽默)

  A promise is a promise.

  (一诺千金)

  You can start all over, everybody gets a second chance.

  I guess Lieutenant Dan figured there’s some things you just can’t change. He didn’t want to be called crippled, just like I didn’t want to be called stupid.

  Service is up. (服役期满)

  I’m a man of my word.

  (我说话算数)

  阿甘代言球拍的广告词:

  When I was in China on the all-America Ping-Pong team, I just loved playing Ping-Pong team with my Flex-O-Light Ping-Pong paddle.

  (当我随美国队访问中国时,我好喜欢用费力轻球拍)

  It was just a little white lie, so it wasn’t hurting somebody.

  (只是撒个小谎,并没有伤害任何人)

  There’s only so much fortune a man really needs.

  (钱只要够用就好了)

  Whoa, man! You just ran through a big pile of dog shit!

  Gump: It happens.

  于是最伟大的广告词之一诞生了:

  Shit happens!(不好的事情发生了)

  I hopes everything works out for you!

  I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)

  If there is anything you need I will not be far away



------------------------------------
广东广播电视台现代教育频道益考传媒艺术中心,专注传媒专业艺考培训:播音主持艺考培训、配音艺术艺考培训、影视编导艺考培训、文化产业管理艺考培训、表演艺考培训、数字媒体艺术艺考培训、空乘艺考培训、摄影艺考培训等,关注益考传媒官网www.yikaowh.com,或是拨打电话400-8277-828,微博:益考传媒,微信:益考传媒(订阅号)、益考(服务号)、yikaocloud(微信)等方式联系我们。